Reasons for Driver Improvement Include:
• DMV Directed
• Court Directed
• Insurance Company
In this eight-hour course required by the DMV or court, we teach defensive driving, preventing collisions, and reducing risk while behind the wheel. You receive a certificate electronically updated at the end of class that same day.
• $60 when paid seven or more days in advance
• $80 on your scheduled day
• Every Wednesday, Saturday, & Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Evening Classes Monday & Tuesday 5:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
• Evening Classes Wednesday & Thursday 5:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.